2011年8月25日星期四

[掌上智能] 乔布斯辞职了

 
 

Sent to you by WangKing via Google Reader:

 
 

via 水木社区 今日十大热门话题 by shallpion on 8/24/11

发信人: shallpion (紫竹), 信区: PocketLife
标 题: 乔布斯辞职了
发信站: 水木社区 (Thu Aug 25 06:48:54 2011), 站内

Here is the just released letter from Steve Jobs:

***

PRESS RELEASE: Letter from Steve Jobs

August 24, 2011–To the Apple Board of Directors and the Apple Community:

I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come.

I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would like to serve, if the Board sees fit, as Chairman of the Board, director and Apple employee.

As far as my successor goes, I strongly recommend that we execute our succession plan and name Tim Cook as CEO of Apple.

I believe Apple's brightest and most innovative days are ahead of it. And I look forward to watching and contributing to its success in a new role.

I have made some of the best friends of my life at Apple, and I thank you all for the many years of being able to work alongside you.

--

※ 来源:·水木社区 http://newsmth.net·[FROM: 128.220.159.*]

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

没有评论:

发表评论